Monday, November 9, 2009

Announcing MumCentre's October Photo Blog Contest Winners

Yes! This notice was sent to my email and I wasn't really very optimistic that I would win...But out of the blue, I saw the photo of Maximus...We won!
Not sure what will the gift voucher would be but it's all about the joy of winning. Check out the site here at MumCentre Malaysia site. Maximus photo blog calendar was most viewed and visited. For that we got gift vouchers from MumCentre but it's not about the gifts...it's the joy of winning!
Thank you MumCentre and all those who visited my photo blog...

2 comments:

  1. wah! congratulations to bb max! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many posts to read fr your blog... looks like i really ketinggalan. :p

    Didnt have time to blog and read blog too... gotta re-start blog reading n writing lo...

    ReplyDelete