Friday, August 27, 2010

From being timid to an enjoyable experience

Any new experiences for toddlers seem to be a 1st adventure. Some will feel timid but some are bold to try even it's their 1st. All these are just the part and parcel of growing up from an infant to a toddler now.
Maximus has different experiences in his toddler-hood i.e. from taking the bus ride to the train ride. And from having an adventure on the highland, waterfall and now to the beach.
We first brought him to the beach just in conjunction with the Kinderland Seremban 2 Sports Day event. Since I have to be there for work purposes, I decided to give him a good exposure to the beach. Of course I have my hubby along so that I can also focus on my work.
When we were there, Maximus was so afraid to go down bare-footed on the sandy beach. So I decided to put him on the mat and let him explore the sand with his hands. Soon after the hands-on experiences, slowly he moved to step on the sand. Wah-lah...he begun to move around freely on the sandy beach with other children.
It was a wonderful and enjoyable experience for him. Although he is still not ready to face the wave at the sea, I am sure he will be more bold to explore one day. It's an adventure for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment