Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It's just fun play...

Play is just part and parcel of the toddlers' livelihood and part of their "work". As I was doing the report of my action research regarding "Parent's perception towards learning through play", I realised that my boy has been engaging into so many fun play just because of the opportunities given by us as parents. Yes, our perception as a parents in accepting Play into our children's life is important. "Play is indeed the highest expression of human development in childhood for it alone is the free expression of what is in a child soul" (quoted from Friedrich Froebel - Father of Modern Kindergarten). Play is the child soul... this is what brings a child to be lively, fun, sociable, and ALIVE!

Play has been introduced since a child is born! And as I look through all the photos of my son playing, they give me joy... and it's just fun play in a child. It's also their RIGHTS to play! (stated in the Convention on the Rights for a child by UNICEF).
So, our lil ones play...because it's just FUN Play.

Here are some fun play pictures of my boy playing since a baby...











No comments:

Post a Comment