Thursday, January 7, 2010

Maximus's personality as 14mths toddler

After resting at home with Maximus for a month, I started my new job again on the 4th January 2010. I have to reason with Maximus and prepare him for not being around with him now. Few days before the day, I tried talking to him but he just ignored and distract my attention. But I am sure he does understand what I was telling him. So I just let him settle and accept it on his own.

Finally the day arrived! On the first day, he wanted to follow me out. He took his shoes and said "Go, go, go..." and when I said he is not going because I am going to work in the office, he ignored and started whinning. So, his grandma had to bring him out to the porch for a walk.

The 2nd day made me felt moody and down! Maximus totally ignored me! He didn't even want to wave good bye to me although he wasn't whinning. I guess he has accepted the fact that I have gone to work and will be back in the evening.

3rd and 4th days was slight different since we had the chance to bring Maximus out before leaving to work...

I am sure by now he has already understand the fact that I have started to be away from him till evening. I hope that I can be with Maximus at the work place or at least nearby the work place so that I won't have to leave him at home being loney.

Maximus has his own personality and mostly he wants someone to who can accompany him to play and have fun. He doesn't like to be loney. He can express his feelings, like/dislike and thoughts through his actions. My 14-months is growing up fast and he develops a mind on his own now. I am really surprised with his responces esp in learing about seperation.

My lil one is now in his todderhood and learning so much now...

No comments:

Post a Comment