Saturday, December 11, 2010

My lil chatter box

My lil toddler has grasp quite a fair bit of new vocab especially with his cousin sister (a year older) staying over. It's through the "interaction" between them that my boy picked up those wholesome words i.e. "pink bear-bear", "daddy drives car", "go out walk-walk" etc.
It's only few days that my boy has learned so much from his min-min jie-jie (cousin sister) and he even knows the different between himself as a boy and his cousin sister as a girl. Each time when asked whether if he is a boy or girl, he will say "boy" although at times he tends to be cheeky in his reply. From his cousin too, he learned about the name of animals i.e. donkey, monkey, dolphin, etc.
I am really amaze by those vocabulary that he has mastered in such short period especially since he turned 2-years. It's really cute to hear him chatter chat all days...and we could just smile or laugh over his conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment