Saturday, August 13, 2011

Our 4th year together in Marriage

It was our 4th year in marriage on 24th June 2011...I was so busy enjoying the moment and of course juggling with work and family, therefore I didn't have the time to blog this down. After 2 months of our lovely and memorable walks down our 4th year in marriage, I realised that I have to continue to fire-up our love life rather than focusing too much in my lil-man. Yes, my lil-man is growing beautifully and fine in this 3 years, but in the midst of managing my lil-man's life, I think I have abandon our life as not only a husband-wife, father-mother to our lil-man, BUT mostly as a lover. It is important to keep him as a lover as priority so that our love will continue to blossom. Although most people will think that a marriage is all about having a family, and the romantic feeling is part of the marriage, I would want to ensure that I do not take for granted of the situation. 24 hours a day, was what I got but I have to ask myself how much have I shower my love to my lover (hubby). It's not the same as playing the role as a mother or wife. Once I remember reading an article about putting the right priority in marriage. It surprised me that the priority should be our spouse then only our children. The reason stated was that at the end of our life, it will be our spouse who is staying close to us. This is very true...
So as I have passed my 4th year in marriage, it was a time to ponder over this marriage and our love-life. I shouldn't take for granted of things and must continue to keep the fire burning. Reflecting over this, I must thank God for this marriage and the joy of sharing life together. I am grateful for having Jin as my husband and as I recalled during my facial section, when I heard our song "Angels Brought Me Here" By Guy Sebastian, it brought me down the memory lane as it was our song for the day when I said "I do".
There are definitely the ups and downs in the marriage but I am sure that he has spur my life as I share the feelings of joy, laughter, tears and anger with him. I dedicate this life back to God for He has given me 4 years of wonderful and blissful marriage. Thank you, Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. Happy & Blessed 4th Marriage Anniversary! :)
    Many more years are ahead of both of you. Treasure every moment together!

    ReplyDelete