Friday, June 3, 2011

Growing pains with my boy

It was what the saying goes "It's the law of attraction!" I will choose to believe that it's the Holy Spirit that put into my heart to sense that something is about to happen to my boy. I was in the KWSP Office when I just felt so uneasy and wanted to go home fast till I received a miss-call from my Sis-in-law. From the missed call, I knew that something had happened!
Heard that Maximus had a fall and cut his chin. And when I got home, immediately I get him ready to go to the hospital. Made the wrong choice to send him to Pantai Cheras where at the end, I decided to transfer him to HUKM because of the charges and the not getting the confident with the plastic surgeon.
At HUKM, the doctor comforted me by telling me that it's just a small matter and glue will be fine. However, it is also depending on the situation because after the next day, the wound needed to be stitched.
Through out the process of giving Maximus the stitching, he was crying in pain - that lead us to cry with him. Maximus was screaming, scolding the doctor and calling for Jesus. It was then, I realised that Maximus does really put his trust in Jesus. He also apologised to us and begging to go home. It was such a painful process for both of us (parents and son).
But finally, the doctor was quick to his decission that he suggested to put him on drip and totally put him to deep sleep. The stitching process took 4 hours with 2 hours of observation. But finally it was over.
I think it's the part and parcel of the growing pain process for us to go through with our boy as parents.
I really pray that nothing worst will happen especially with our daily prayer. My son will request for prayer when we go to bed too. It's really the child-like faith that drives closer to Jesus and to put all my trust in him.
Thank you Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment