Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Now and Before...

As I reflected the last Christmas, Lil Maximus was just 2-months old infant who doesn't know what's Christmas all about. Now, my lil baby has turned to toddler and he is 13-months old!

Check out the differences...


Maximus sleeping and lying down in his stroller when we went out for our Christmas lunch in Curve (2008)

Maximus now (2009) with full expression and alert...In addition, looking gaya and walking, exploring around independently.

This is just a year of differences... There will be more thankful years ahead as I look forward to. And mostly, on this Christmas my prayer and thankfulness go to Jesus who giveth me the most precious gift!

Thank you Lord Jesus and my Heavenly Father...

2 comments:

  1. Life is great with blessings esp the lil ones.. I'm glad that we are blessed with our lil precious and they are growing up together healthily.. and I saw lil Jayden in the pic!! Lol :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, life is great! I totally agree...
    Hehe... lil Jayden hidden behind! Supposed to capture him with Maximus but then my hp camera process too slow

    ReplyDelete