Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Favourite Family portraits

A family reflects the beauty, happiness and love within. These can be seen in the perfect family portrait. A picture speaks a thousand words... and so is my family photo. It speaks of my joy, true happiness and loves. A friend commented that she likes my family photo that she took when we met. Of course, I thanked her for her remarks and added ...this are the pictures of a prefect happiness and love. She totally agree with it.

So, judge for yourself...
Top Left: Our 1st family photos taken when Maximus was born.
Middle: Our 1st mother's day family photo (Maximus was 6-months)
Bottom Left: Another perfect shot taken when Maximus is 1-year old)

Can you feel the love within? Just check out our smiles... That's prefect happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment