Friday, July 24, 2009

Update on Maximus ‘s hole in the heart status...

Maximus has his 2nd check up for his hole-in-the heart problem at HUKM recently. Glad to know that the cardiologist a.k.a. the professor of the Medical Uni that Maximus is doing fine despite this tiny hole in his heart. Thank God for HIS blessing. The cardiologist told us that based on Maximus's development and growth we don't have to be worried about the hole in his heart because it won't affect him much. And since he is active and growing fine, the hole eventually will close up later.

I have continuously praying and am still praying for HIS miracle. What sort of miracle I am expecting? For the norm medical term, the hole in Maximus's heart should be closed up the latest when he turns 5 years old or so. I believe that God will do the unusual. This unusual is the miracle that I am expecting from God... the hole will disappear soon! Amen... Although initially I was hoping that on this 2nd check up the cardiologist won't detect any murmur sound or hole but it didn't happen. However, I am still grateful that God is blessing us in other way. I will continue to believe and will not lose faith.

At 8 months-3 weeks , Maximus is already weighing 10 kg and is 78 cm tall! He has grown fine and I am going to have a tall son! Hehe

Therefore, I am giving praise and thanks to my Lord Jesus for his continuous blessing... Thank you Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. Thank God for a healthy growing Max! :)

    He's a really heavy & tall baby for an 8th month... hehe... but it's ok, since he's a boy! :p
    once he starts walking actively, he will start to have a stable growth rate, esp on his weight. tht'll b normal too! :)

    ReplyDelete