Sunday, July 5, 2009

It's not safe anymore...

There is nothing to be paranoid about after reading the title of my blog... It's just merely about it's not safe leaving Maximus or putting him in the bed or cot without watching him.
As usual, I will put Maximus to sleep next to Jin while I get my bath in the morning before going to work. I will put the pillows around him as to secure his position so that he won't roll of the bed.
Thinking that it's safe, I will quickly get my bath. But then one morning after bath, I realised that Maximus was playing in his cot. I asked Jin if he has put Maximus in but he was soundly asleep at that time. So, that showed that Maxmius crawled back to his cot by himself without being watched by his daddy. That really shock me!
That night I did a little test on Maximus... I put him in the cot and tried to lure him to come over to bed (the cot is next to the bed and they are just side by side). And yes! He actually crawed to the bed boldly! I managed to capture the video of it...
So this shows that we can't put him alone or leave him without supervision in bed or in the cot.

No comments:

Post a Comment