Monday, April 19, 2010

Greenery Versus Concrete Jungle

I have been longing to expose Maximus into the greens but most of the time we are stuck in the concrete jungle!!! The Malls!!! It's really sad seeing a lot of children hanging around and strolling around with parents in the malls... where are all the adventures and exploration into the greens?
I always want to plan for a picnic... but my intention is always being discouraged by hubby or friends! It's always about the mosquitoes, and the heat! All I wanted is to have fun with Maximus out there in the field. Some of the places that I always have in mind to have a family picnic are:
  1. Lake Garden
  2. Waterfall
  3. Recreation park / forest
  4. Seaside / beach
  5. Playground
  6. Field
These are the few greeneries that are available in KL areas now... what else to expect with such development! The concrete jungle is moving into our next generation life... so before these are all gone, I do wish to have picnic in the green with Maximus.
So, who is up for a picnic? I must be determine to have it soon...once I started it I am sure it will be easier to organise the next one.
Greenery here we come...!

2 comments:

  1. Amen fr me! but it has to be after my exams in June... i hope :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will count you in after your exam in June... Surely I will start planning it.

    ReplyDelete