Sunday, April 25, 2010

Swimming experience - before and after 1-year-old

I recall that on May 2009 (Mother's day), we gave Maximus his 1st experience in the pool. He was 6 months old back then. On 23rd April 2010, we brought Maximus again into the pool. And this time he is already 1 year and 5 months old.
I can see a load of differences... It's a progress! But the similarity was he enjoys himself at no matter how old he is! Swimming is just baby's nature. They are a swimmer by nature - I guess!
It was such fun. Now, Maximus is already more than 3 feet tall. He is able to walk in the baby pool and is independent maneuvering around the baby pool. He is not as afraid as before. In addition, he can identify the real fun being in the adult pool! He wants to be in the adult pool... Guess it's also another children nature that they love the adult pool.
Here are the differences from the photos:


Being more independent in the pool patrol float. He is more aware of the environment now as compare to when he was 6-mths old. He was more interested chewing / tasting the steering on the float.




Able to kick and try to swim independently with the float comparing to before where he needs a lot of supervision and guidance.




Maximus is able to walk in the baby pool without much help. Previously he will cling tightly on us.




I am so proud that every day my lil son grows and learn new things. I have to thank God for HIS wonderful gift and also continue to thank HIM for his faithfulness in taking great care of this precious gift that HE has given.
I am a proud mother seeing my lil Maximus achieving new skills and learning new things in his environment. But mostly I am proud that I have God (Jesus) with me to lead this journey.
Glory to Jesus...

No comments:

Post a Comment