Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pingu Vs Maximus

Maximus loves to watch Pingu and he will insist watching the same story again and again. I understand that most toddlers learn from observing and imitating others especially the adults. But I least expect that Maximus will learn from his cartoon Pingu.
In one of the episode in the Pingu cartoon, Maximus imitated Pingu's naughty actions... Pingu stepped into the boxes and wore them like shoes. Low and behold, my dear Maximus did the same thing one night while playing with my new purse that was in the box. He took out the purse and put the box on the floor. He did exactly what Pingu did...and found it very amusing!
Quickly I got him to redo and manage to capture the moment.



Above: A snapshot of the Pingu episode.
Below: Maximus imitating Pingu


2 comments:

  1. I must show mummy & papa this when i go home. aiyoh.... really beh tahan.

    ReplyDelete