Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What is this?

During the trial lesson in the Nursery, I encountered an amazing experience from Maximus. Sometimes he keeps us wondering what is going through his mind!

From the picture, Maximus was given 2 flash cards of a picture of apple and orange. Here is the script:

Teacher: Maximus, what is this?
Maximus: Paper
Teacher: *Pause...? Ok, what is the picture in the card?
Maximus: Apple

I was laughing inside when I heard Maximus's reply. It's extra-ordinary... And yet it's true because it is a paper (or card).
So, I have learned that I need to ask a toddler in a proper question.
Well done Maximus for showing us (teacher and I) how to talk to toddlers in a proper sentences.

1 comment:

  1. haha! it kept me smiling too when i read his response! it teaches me something as well! :D

    ReplyDelete