Monday, September 28, 2009

Everyone's Darling

Last weekend during our visit to Melaka for cousin's wedding, lil Maximus became the center of attraction in the family. He is everyone's darling and in return he also accepted everyone very well. I was really relief to see how he cope so well even we have not been back for so long. Maximus doesn't mind anyone carrying him but with a condition that they have to bring him for a walk...good trick!
During the wedding dinner, my youngest ah-ku was carrying him for the whole time and Maximus was so willing to be with him too. That give me some freedom although I wasn't get used to it because I have him with me all the time. Maximus was also having fun with his cousin Leroy (3 years old) and both enjoy each other company too. Leroy takes good care of him - wiping his drooling salvia, sharing his toys and playing together. It's was such a sweet thing to see both little ones having each other company. All the yee-poh can't wait to get their hands on Maximus too. It's like a passing puzzle where everyone passed him around.
It's a good family gathering-good food, fun and laughter. And I am glad that my Maximus was able to adapt well into his extended family.

No comments:

Post a Comment