Monday, September 28, 2009

Lossing a Mother's Love

It was such a news when I heard that Jin's cousin, Yean has passed away recently after delivered her 2nd son. Everything was fine on the 1st day but due to her heart failure the toxin in her system wasn't able to be flushed out and so she breathe her last breath on Saturday at 7:30 pm in HUKM. I thanked God that she gets to know and accepted Jesus before leaving forever. Yes, she returns to heaven and it shouldn't be such a depress moment. However, I am only concern about her 3 years old daughter and her newborn son. They will be missing their mother's love as they grow up. There won't be any replacement for a mother's love.
Upon hearing the news, I broke down on Sunday and get my comfort from my mother. I know that it's my mother's love that I can get the comfort. Moreover, being a mother myself I know that our children do need our tender, loving and care. It's really pityful seeing these little ones growing without their mother. It's a painful experience for me to bear.
I was confused and I questioned God on this issue. Why did God take Yean away from her children? Why should God allow this to happen? All this questions and no proper answers... deep in me, I also feel that I have failed to carry out my responsibility well as a Christian - to continue praying until the end. It's like we had counted the chicks before the eggs hatched! Yes, the doctor told us that she is under observation for 3 days, she will only be confirmed well after 3 days! So... I failed to continue praying for 3 days...!
There are so many "why" but I can only accept the fact that it's God's plan and His will!

Oh, God I pray that Joey and her little baby brother will be well taken care of even without their mummy around. Heavenly Father, send your angels be with them. Shower them with your love. Please Lord, give Joseph the strenght and be with him. Assure him of YOUR mighty and unfailing love. Only in you we depend on. Bless the little children. Thank you Jesus. In Jesus's name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment