Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Fall

My most paranoia when come to Maximus's safety is falling. I have to face this phobia and it just happened on Friday morning. Maximus fell from the bed! It all happened due to Jin's carelessness! But I don't blame Jin for it although I was furious in for a short while. It can also be my fault too since I was the one rearranging the position of the cot!
It happened every early when I in the shower before going to work. Jin was being such a sleepy head just left him playing in his cot. But Maximus crawled out from his cot without Jin realised since he was asleep. How does he crawl out? It's also due my fault since I didn't close the cot. The cot was connected to our bed with the barricade down. I was supposed to close the barricade when Maximus has started crawling but since it's more convenience for me during the night feeding, I just left it as is it!
I was in the shower when I heard a loud bumb and then few second later ... the loud wailing, scream... I rushed out from my shower with my towel on and grabbed Maximus from Jin. It was a very heartaching moment and I looked into Jin with furious but I also see the guilty look and hurt in him too. So I do understand that he does feel double worst than I felt!
We checked his head for any bumps but thank God! It's a miracle that he is fine... maybe his head is as hard as a coconut! hehe... Of course without the bumps do not mean it's fine too... Got my mil to monitor him later. I called up in the afternoon and found out that Maximus was completely fine - eating well, active and feeling as normal!
I really thanked God for HIS protection and blessing. Yes, every night I pray and I know that HE listens to my prayer and took care of our little one. Thank you, Jesus for keeping Maximus from any injury, harm and danger. Praise the Lord and to God be the glory...
As for percaution, I have close the barricade but there is no assurance of the safety too since he can climb out from the cot. He did it the next morning... so all I need is a close watch, lots of prayer and God to watch over us.

No comments:

Post a Comment