Saturday, June 27, 2009

Like Father, Like Son...


This morning Maximus slept longer than usual and gave us more time to catch out sleep too. But I was surprised that Maximus is still asleep at 9:30 am... that means he slept for 12 hours! ... So i woke up to wash up and bathe before he wakes up. And wanting to spend some personal time... Low and behold, I saw a cute site... Father and Son in bed... so I quickly I grabbed the camera and took some shots - the Father and son's sleeping position. hmmm... both men sleep the same position!
Although Maximus looks a lot like me (facial expression) when he is sleeping but his position is his dad's.
Check it out...!

2 comments:

  1. hehe... so cute indeed! dont u sleep "poh-kai" oso? heh heh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richrach: "poh-kai"? apa tu? hahaha...
    but if it meant the sleeping position then i used to sleep that way. Now, change to side way already since pregnant last time

    ReplyDelete