Thursday, June 11, 2009

A perfect family photo

Last weekend (Sunday), we had another parent's support group gathering prior to the pre-father's day celebration. We had Chinese cruise this round... but sadly we have to skip the swimming session due to haze.

As usual, every parent (both Ongs and 1 Leong) are busy with the camera. The Leong likes to take pictures of the food too. Then I requested to take a picture of us as a family since I realised that I don't have many 3 of us photo. The last was when Maximus was in few days old. We did have a family photo during Maximus full moon but back then he was asleep in his photo. Therefore, this will be the perfect picture that we have... and I must always bear in mind that I need to take picture of the 3 of us being together as frequent rather than just only on Maximus.

I like this picture very much... especially with Maximus mischievous look. I have to give him the mobile phone just to distract him for the photo. And it turns out fine... comparing to the above photo. (Above photo taken when Maximus was 5 days old...)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment