Monday, August 17, 2009

Being Possessive

Maximus has started to develop his possessiveness in his early 9-months old. Being the only one who gets all the attention, he doesn't have the opportunity to experience sharing. This occurs not only with his toys but sharing his mummy! I was so surprised that Maximus was making noise and scream when he saw me carrying J during our journey up to Cameron. Although his daddy was carrying him at the moment, he pushed himself away from his daddy and started to scream to get my attention. He reached out his hands and showed that he wanted me to carry him instead. We tried talking to him but he refused to give in. So I have to exchange J and him with daddy and finally he hugged me and cuddle me as if he is showing J that "I am his mommy." It's really fun to see my little one grows and develops. He has a mind on his own…knowing what he wants and will get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment