Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Enjoying my stays at home as a mother and wife

I have the opportunity to stay home - full day on Monday and half day on Tuesday because MiL was away for a holiday. I took turn with Jin and with my mummy to be around to supervise. What can I say? I do enjoy my time at home - doing the cooking for Maximus and later for the family, doing laundry, bathing, feeding, and changing Maximus and etc...etc... The "working-hours" starts earlier than normal office working hour and has no end. But I enjoy every hour and time seems to be flying off fast too comparing to sitting in my cubicle from 8 am-5:30 pm!
Maximus seems to enjoy the time being with me especially when he got comfort and soothing from his full breast-feeding. He even enjoy his sleeps and slept longer than usual. And most of all, while he is sleeping, I can also take the time off - catching up with my sleep too.
Having an extra hands from mummy also does help out a lot. Mummy will help to carry him for a short while or playing with him when I tried to keep away the dirty clothes or clean up mess. Maximus was so independent at times too... playing on his own while i watched from far and this gives me the time to watch movies or chat with mummy. I can't tell how much I am enjoying the time! ....ohhh... TIME - is never an issue. It just passes by so fast.... This is the time when I do not need to rush while playing with Maximus and slowly spending my quantity and quality time with him.
Having to stay home for one and a half day, I just can't stop thinking about quitting my job and start something on my own so that I can have more time watching Maximus - growing, playing with him and care / cuddle him. I want my child(ren) to grow with me in my carrer... so I have to start now!
I will plan ahead to make this come to pass....

2 comments:

  1. that's nice to hear... about the enjoyment of being a stay-at-home mum. i have my side of the story though. hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. richrach, I have read your's too... and yeah! I think both of us have the same thoughts.

    ReplyDelete