Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My old blog

Looking back at my old blog at http://danietan78.multiply.com/ it makes me recollect every memory of what I had – single life and then marriage. Now starting with blogging at blogspot it shows my next level – motherhood. I read over and over some of my journal that I posted and it gave me some flash back of those days. I may want to revive this blog again at multiply or maybe just combined both.

I don't wish to abandon this blog at multiply since I started it and it's full with information, pictures, links and mostly memories. There are some photographs that I am not sure if I still keep a copy of them. So, I have decided to continue exploring my blog at multiply and then try to revive it by putting in more information or to write a journal – completely about myself, my thoughts and maybe at work. Since Facebook is blocked in the office, this will be the best time for me to update multiply blog each time when I am bored with work. Sound good…!

2 comments:

  1. my 2-cents would b to combine both... it'll be harder to maintain 2 at a time... hehe (my own experience :p)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, richrach... agree with you that it's hard to maintain both but I have already created the multiply and thus I dont want to abandon it! Will try my best to keep it alive... hehe

    ReplyDelete