Wednesday, October 14, 2009

First few steps...

Finally, we witnessed Maximus taking his first few steps to walking. We were so excited over it and keep on getting him to practise walking on... In the beginning it was only 2 steps then he will throw his whole body towards us and we will catch him. But after few attempts, he started to be more confident and started to take more steps before reaching us. I even tried dangled candy so that he can continue walking on...but I think he knows his limit. Each time when he lost his balance he will go down into squartting position and started to crawl.

So since he started learning walking, this means I have to be extra cautious! Some of my friends commented in the facebook that I will be chasing after him, he will be running very shortly... well, these are feedbacks from those experienced parents. I am sure I will be enjoying this moment as how I enjoyed the other milestone!

I am beginning to plan for his walking activities... hehehe... we can take a walk in the park, during holidays we can bring him walking on the beach! In addition, I can start packing picnic basket and have picnic in Taman Tasik. I have been wanting to go there with Maximus since he started crawling but never get the chance. Wow! Fun activities ahead with him... cool!

Nevertheless, I am also fearful of "Falling", "Bumps" and "Climbing"... As an active little boy I am sure Maximus will be as excited with his new skill too! He will sure to try climbing up the stairs instead of crawling, he will be also walking everywhere the house and start opening cupboards (he did this even before he walks)! But I have to keep a full watch and allow him to explore around... Surely God will watch over him too.

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord for Max's growing development! It's really a joy to watch him grow ya?! :)

    ReplyDelete