Monday, October 19, 2009

Maximus's 1st visit to his Great-grandma

It's my desire to bring Maximus to visit his great-grandma in Bahau since the day he was born. However, due to the long distant and narrow route we waited till Maximus is a little older. My grandma lives in Bahau, Negeri Sembilan. It's not convenience for her to travel or to move about due to her stroke attacked many-many years ago. Therefore, it should be our responsiblility to bring Maximus to her. This is the 4th generation in the family-line and I am sure she is very happy to meet Maximus. I considered Maximus is being so blessed to have 2 great-grandmas (paternal and materal) to love and pampered. My maternal grandma has seen Maximus since he was born but the other grandma is not as fortunate.
This Deepavali break opened an opportunity for us to bring Maximus to his great-grandma. Of course his great-grandma was so happy to see her great-grandson. Although she just sat on the lazy-chair and not moving much, she was a little more chatty than usual (as I thought). She commented that her great-grandson is smart and handsome! Well, that very usual then.
We are glad that Maximus meets his great-grandma. Life is short and soon she may be gone from this world. So at present I hope that she will be happy especially seeing another generation of her's in the family line.

No comments:

Post a Comment