Monday, October 19, 2009

He is walking alright!

My Maximus is walking with confidence now! From day 1 he started his first few steps to now, he shows progress in walking! Back in Melaka during this recent weekend, he got more practices in walking because of the carpeted floor in my mother's house. He can even walk from one couch to the next or from the coffee table to the couch without being asked. Each time when he walks a little more steps or ready to walk, I don't get the opportunity to grab any of the recording devices! Darn! All I have seen are firstly recorded in my own memory...
Anyway, I am sure there will be more opportunities to record down every moment of him walking... My Grandma said that Maximus should be walking well when he turns one! I will see about this then... there are more to learn in walking properly such as being able to stand up independenly without support. At this moment, he can only stand up with support and then only balance himself to start walking.
I am sure the day will arrive soon...

2 comments:

  1. Yes danie, that day will surely arrive, really soon actually! He'll be running about and doing his day-to-day exploration. I guarantee it would be fun, though it might be a lil tiring later on when you need to chase him! Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe... I expected that! And it's a free work-out activity to loose some weight! Boleh kah?

    ReplyDelete