Sunday, May 31, 2009

The 1st tooth

A new parents is always excited over the new progress and development of their baby. As usual, every new parent will "show off", announce to it and the latest to blog about it. I am one of them... being a first time mummy, I am always looking forward for Maximus new development and milestones. Since 6 months old and now on his 4th week of his 6 months old, I constantly monitor and observe closely for his little by little development. Of course... on Friday night as I clean his gum I felt his 1st little tooth! Yes, my baby is having his 1st tooth... although not completely out from the root. This explains the reason he likes biting his lips, everyone's finger that he can get hold on except his, and suckling the napkin. He even want to have the breast in his mouth just to suckle for fun especially when he sleeps. Looking at this next stage, I have to accept the fact that time does pass by real fast!
6 months ago, Maximus was still a cuddly sleepy baby - feed and sleep most of the time. But now, he is an active and playful one. I enjoy every moment of his development. As I reflected, I literally watch him grow - especially physically: from a tiny legs to the fat chubby ones. It's really a life adventure watching my little one grows. And yet there are more years to come that he will out grown mummy and his daddy too.
It's my inner heart prayer for Maximus to grow strong and healthy each day. I have give his his best and I am seeing it bearing great fruit! Having to feel his 1st tooth is such an experience and excitement to me. I feel so awe and touch by God's wonderful creation and gift. Praise and Glory to God...

No comments:

Post a Comment