Monday, May 18, 2009

Piggy mouth



Took this shot by coincident and without rehearsal. I was surprised yet amazed by the outcome. While taking this shot, I didn't realise that Maximus was making the piggy mouth... When I preview the photo, I then saw such cute acts that Maximus did. He is full with expressions and with his cute mischievous acts. Every day there is full with surprises on what he can do. It's really fun and enjoyable playing and spending time with him although it can be tiring. But, with all his cute little things he did make all the tiredness and aching gone. It's really an excitement having little one in our life... Children are a real gift from God. And it's the little children who keep us feeling lively each day. I am so contented and happy with this perfect gift that God has sent to me. I must have done something good in my life to deserve God's goodness... 

It's just like the song from Sound of Music "Something Good" 

(The scene where The Captain proposed to Maria).

And this is my favourite part

Nothing comes from nothing
Nothing ever could
So somewhere in my youth or childhood
I must have done something good.

No comments:

Post a Comment