Friday, May 15, 2009

Maximus’s growth chart

This is Maximus's growth chart... at 31/2 months, Maximus was out of the white area – meaning he was overweight! But when he got the eye-infection, he lost a little weight that put him back in the white area. During his last check up at the Klinik Ibu Mengandung & Kanak-kanak (13 May), the nurse said that he is healthy – weight and height increased proportionally to his age.

Praise God for HIS blessing upon Maximus's life.

To all my brothers and sisters in Christ reading my blog, do continue praying for Maximus to recover completely from the hole in the heart. The paediatrician (from the last check up) still hears a murmur sound in his heart... a sign that his hole is still not whole yet!

Dear Lord Jesus,

I pray for continuous healing upon Maximus and make his heart whole again! Blood of Jesus flow into Maximus and seal the hole in his heart with the precious blood of Jesus. Lord, I believe in YOUR miracle and I want to claim it for Maximus. Lord Jesus, we hope that the hole in Maximus's heart will be sealed in July when we go for our next check up. Thank you Jesus, we proclaim healing in Jesus's mighty name. Amen.

This is always my inner heart prayer for Maximus. Only through Jesus that I cling my hope and prayer in.

No comments:

Post a Comment