Sunday, May 31, 2009

Little complainer...

"My little complainer" always whinning... Easily contented after acheiving a little task but give up to move to the other. I guess I have to allow him to develop at his own pace although creating the opportunity and environment for him.
Just look at how he tried to get his little beanie ball but later starting to whine when asked to get the black box.
A little encouragement makes the difference especially for little children. My 6 months old Maximus did hesitate for a while when trying to grab the beanie ball. It does look simple for us... but to a 6 months old that's a difficult task. But bravo to him when he managed to get it after few tossing and turning.



The next video shows his Maximus's initial character - just contented with his 1st achievement and had enough for the day. Don't want to grab the next "target"and decided to whine...

2 comments:

  1. Max: Maaaaaa.... miiiiii! what r u doingggg??? me not comfortable here n u're just sitting there with the dono-wat-is-that pointing at me n not carrying me up! ai-yaaaaa.... boo hoo hoo...

    haha... i heard the "ai-yaaaaa" at the end of the video! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... yah! Most of the time the "ai-yaaaa" will come later after being comforted or carried. It's like a complain

    ReplyDelete