Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Feeling of Missing Him...

It's really hard to have the feeling of missing someone. I can go bonkers having such feeling inside. My heart cries out... longing to hold him close to me. 
Yes, I miss Maximus each time I am away from him especially long hours in the office. The feeling grows deeper each day especially with the photo slideshow at the side bar of my NoteBook and aren't helping much to ease the feeling. From the movie "Good Luck, Chuck" there is a dialog (between Jessica Alba and her brother) saying "If you love something, you will have it all around you." So I decided to put my both men pictures around my working-cubicle… Mostly are pictures of my little man. 

However, the more I look at it, my feeling grows deeper and a sense of missing him put me off work! And makes me thinking of wanting to quit and work from home… or to be a boss of my own. But that will remain a thought when i get my salary every end of the month $$$ ... the motivation factor!
Every morning, I will have the seperation reluctance- have to leave my lil one back at home and I start my day in the office. 
Lately, Maximus is getting more clingy and will know that mummy & daddy are going off to work every morning. This morning, he wakes up as early as we are and feeling so fresh and awake! So I put him in the walker... when he sees us leaving, he strolls himself to the door and lifting up his hands as an sign that he wants to follow. Owww... This makes me feeling more reluctant to leave but I have to brush him off telling him that mummy is going to the office and will be back later. He must be wondering why we didn't bring him along... How I wish that I can bring him together with me to work! A corporate child-care does help a lot to ease such feeling. 

Hmmm… day by day as my little Maximus getting more lovable and playful... and I will still be missing him every day at work. How not to? Just look how loveable and adorable is he.

     

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment